We provide templates for a selected range of our fittings for boatbuilders who wish to make fittings to our designs.
Templates are available for saddles, beeblocks, sternleads, and all types of cleats except rigging cleats, all in each of our standard sizes.
Fully-bound sets of eight templates are priced at $65.00, while individual sheets are available for $10.00 each.
Single, double, or triple configuration for lines of any size.
Rope-stropped, or internally- or externally-bound in bronze or stainless steel.
Bronze, stainless, tufnol, or hardwood sheaves, with plain or roller bearings.
We are agents for Briggs Marine bronzeware. Our bronze fittings are made from specification copper base alloys, and produced to international standard ISO9002 and with NATA accreditation.
A pattern design and production service is available if required.
(Note that our Agency Agreement allows us to provide these products at prices below the manufacturer's own RRP.)
and Appliquéd Flags
We are also agents for Australian-made pennants, burgees, house flags, ensigns, international code flags, and courtesy flags.
We provide a free design service for custom flags, and can also handle your flag care and maintenance requirements.
1. Our fittings are made from selected Australian and imported timbers. They may be supplied with an oiled finish or left untreated, but unless otherwise requested are finished with two coats of marine varnish prior to despatch.
2. Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars, and are for Australian timbers as normally used. Prices for other timbers, where available, will be given on application.
3. While we reserve the right to change our product line or pricing at any time without notice, any individual quotation, once given, remains firm for a period of three months.
4. Cleats, beeblocks, saddles, fairleads, and sternleads are pre-drilled for fastenings unless otherwise requested. These fittings may be specified for either deck or spar mounting.
5. Sizes for fittings other than those listed can be provided on request; and we also invite orders for special items like kevels or flagpoles.
6. We try to keep lead times for despatch to within two weeks wherever possible. Where we cannot do this, we will tell you.
7. Although we use
electric tools alongside more time-honoured boatbuilding
equipment, all our fittings are still made entirely by
help people complete classic boats authentically.